Galaxy Print Mini Kids KN95 Masks
A MASK YOU CAN TRUST: These kids KN95 masks have a Children's Product Certificate (CPC) to comply with the United States Consumer Product Safety Commission after being tested by CPSC accepted third party laboratory. In addition, they have been tested by another third party laboratory to filter at >=95% and are made to the Chinese GB2626-2019 standard. “KN95” is imprinted on each mask while GB2626-2019 is printed on each box and insert card found inside the box that also includes batch number and date of manufacture. Being one of the largest importers of KN95 masks, the masks are routinely examined by China’s custom officials who inspect that the masks meet the standards (they even take samples for testing) and that the factory is on the government’s white list. Finally, the factory that produces these masks is listed on the US’s FDA website with an “Establishment Registration & Device Listing”. For all documentation see the links further down the page.
Contact us for custom wholesale pricing
SPECIAL NOTE: These masks DO NOT contain nose pieces. This allows them to lay flatter on the faces of children ages 2 and up that have smaller facial features.
These Galaxy print Mini Kids KN95 masks are a smaller version of the popular Updated Shape Kids KN95 masks and are designed for younger children or those with smaller facial features. Sold in packs of 10, these masks feature the same 5-layer protection as both Updated Shape and Traditional Shape kids models but do not include an adjustable nose bridge and have shorter around-the-ear-loops, allowing them to fit faces of younger children.
- Galaxy print (please note each mask may have a unique pattern)
- Designed for children 2 and up (depending on face size)
- Review dimensions below for sizing
- 5-layer protection
- Filters at >=95%
- Around the ear loops
- Layer 1: Spun-bound (Non-woven cotton). Purpose: Provides structural support, shapes the mask to the wearer’s features & is a highly compatible non-irritant for the skin.
- Layer 2: Melt-blown Fabric (Filter layer 1) – 25g. Purpose: Filtration of particles - 2 μm fibre diameter captures dust/bacteria/pollen etc.
- Layer 3: Melt-blown Fabric (Filter layer 2) - 25g. Purpose: Filtration of particles - 2 μm fibre diameter captures dust/bacteria/pollen etc
- Layer 4: Spun-bound (Non-woven cotton) or ES hot hair cotton. Purpose: Provides structural support, shapes the mask to the wearer’s features & is a highly compatible non-irritant for the skin.
- Layer 5: Spun-bound (Non-woven cotton). Purpose: Provides structural support, shapes the mask to the wearer’s features & is a highly compatible non-irritant for the skin.
- 10 masks per box
- Individually packaged
- For ages 2 and up
- GB2626-2019 standard
- Adult supervision required
- Made in China
|Filtration Tests||Click Here|
|Materials and Chemicals Report for CPC||Click Here|
|FDA Factory Registration Link||Click Here|
|Children's Product Certificate||Click Here|
|Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- Use only under adult supervision.
- These and other KN95 respirators have not been approved for healthcare workers. Please contact us directly for more information.
- All tests, product details/information and certificates are provided by the manufacturer and have not been independently verified by Green Supply.