Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions. If you need further information, please reach out to us directly via the chat box or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
KN95 Mask Questions:
- Where are your KN95 masks manufactured?
- All of our KN95 masks are manufactured in China.
- Who is the manufacturer of your KN95 masks?
- Please click the links on the KN95 page for more information including tests and FDA registration.
- Are your KN95 masks medical grade or approved for use by health care workers, medical professionals, doctors, nurses and first responders?
- No, our KN95 masks have not be approved for use by health care professionals. These workers require specific masks and we do not want to disrupt or utilize their much needed supply. Our KN95 masks are made for use by the general public. For more information on masks that should be utilized by these sectors, please visit the FDA website.
- Are your KN95 masks manufactured at an FDA registered facility?
- Yes, all of our KN95 masks are manufactured in an FDA registered facility. For specific information on the masks that we are currently shipping, please visit the page.
- Are your KN95 masks N95 medical masks?
- No, they are non-medical KN95 masks, made in China for use by the general public.
- Do you have certificates for your KN95 masks?
- Yes, please view the certificates for the KN95 masks that we are currently shipping by visiting the links from the page. Please note these are provided directly by our suppliers.
- Can your KN95 masks be reused or washed?
- Like all KN95 masks, our KN95 masks are meant to be disposable. If the masks become soiled or saturated, please discontinue use immediately.
- What is the proper way to put on a KN95 mask?
- Please click here for more information and a video on how to properly wear a KN95 mask.
Cloth Mask Questions:
- Do these masks go around your head or ears?
- We have two different styles of masks, one that goes around the head, and the other around the ears. Please refer to the product page for more information.
- Are these cloth masks filtration masks?
- No, by themselves these cloth masks are not filtration masks. Some cloth masks that we carry do have an internal pocket for a disposable filter. Please refer to the product page for more information.
- Do you offer replacement filters for your PM2.5 filter pocket cloths masks?
- Yes we do. Please click this link to purchase.
- When do orders ship?
- Typically, all orders received before 3PM AZ ship the same business day. For information on our shipping schedule please click here.
- What is the status of my order?
- Please refer to the link in your confirmation email for order status. If you can not find the email, please chat us or email us via email@example.com.
- What service do you use to ship packages?
- All orders are shipped via USPS. If you need other options, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- How long do orders typically take to deliver after they are shipped?
- Orders typically deliver between 2-5 days after shipping. Please note that USPS packages do not move on Sundays.
- My order says it was delivered, but I did not receive it. What should I do?
- Please check that the address that you used to place the order matches your current address. If so, please first contact the postal service using the tracking number provided. If they can not provide help, please contact us via email@example.com.
- My tracking number was created but it does not show as received by USPS, what is going on?
- We ship orders according to our shipping schedule as described above. All orders are placed on a USPS truck post-shipping deadline and we do not sit on any orders. Currently, USPS is experiencing high volume and does not always scan packages the same day. That does not mean that they have not been received or they are not moving. In some cases in may take 2-3 days to show updated information, so please be patient.
- I am not happy with my order, can I return or exchange my items?
- We stand by our products and want to make sure our customers are happy above all else. Please refer to our return policy for more information on how you can start the process.
- What is the best way to protect myself?
- The best way to protect yourself is to follow government guidelines and maintain social distancing. No piece of equipment or product is 100% effective in protecting you, so please use your best judgement when exposing yourself to others.
Wholesale Orders/Drop Shipping
- For more information on wholesale orders, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are not currently onboarding drop-shippers at this time. Please check back for more information in the future.
General Company Information
- Where is Green Supply located?
- We are located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- How can I contact Green Supply?
- The best way to get ahold of us is by emailing us at email@example.com or utilizing the onsite chat. We also are available by phone via (888) 373-0001. Please note, emails will typically be answered faster than voicemails due to call volume.