Wholesale Leopard KN95 Face Masks - Adult
A MASK YOU CAN TRUST: These KN95 masks have been tested by another third party laboratory to filter at >=95% and are made to the Chinese GB2626-2019 standard. “KN95” is imprinted on each mask while GB2626-2019 is printed on each box and insert card found inside the box that also includes batch number and date of manufacture. Being one of the largest importers of KN95 masks, the masks are routinely examined by China’s custom officials who inspect that the masks meet the standards (they even take samples for testing) and that the factory is on the government’s white list. Finally, the factory that produces these masks is listed on the US’s FDA website with an “Establishment Registration & Device Listing”. For all documentation see the links further down the page.
Case of 1,000 Masks - 100 Boxes of 10
Sold in cases of 1,000 masks (100 boxes of 10 masks), these 5 layer leopard print KN95 feature around the ear loops and an adjustable nose bridge. Stay safe and protected with these unique masks that can be matched to your favorite outfit!
- Leopard print (please note each mask may have a unique pattern)
- Comfortable fit with elastic ear loops and adjustable internal nose bridge
- Filters at >=95%
- 5 layers of protection
- Layer 1: Spun-bound (Non-woven cotton). Purpose: Provides structural support, shapes the mask to the wearer’s features & is a highly compatible non-irritant for the skin.
- Layer 2: Melt-blown Fabric (Filter layer 1) – 25g. Purpose: Filtration of particles - 2 μm fibre diameter captures dust/bacteria/pollen etc.
- Layer 3: Melt-blown Fabric (Filter layer 2) - 25g. Purpose: Filtration of particles - 2 μm fibre diameter captures dust/bacteria/pollen etc
- Layer 4: Spun-bound (Non-woven cotton) or ES hot hair cotton. Purpose: Provides structural support, shapes the mask to the wearer’s features & is a highly compatible non-irritant for the skin.
- Layer 5: Spun-bound (Non-woven cotton). Purpose: Provides structural support, shapes the mask to the wearer’s features & is a highly compatible non-irritant for the skin.
- GB2626-2019 standard
- 10 masks per box
- Non-medical, for use by the general public
|Filtration Tests||Click Here|
|FDA Factory Registration Link||Click Here|
|Additional Frequently Asked Questions
- These and other KN95 respirators have not been approved for healthcare workers. Please contact us directly for more information.
- All tests, product details/information and certificates are provided by the manufacturer and have not been independently verified by Green Supply.