Green Supply, Inc. is a wholesale distributor of hunting, outdoor, camping, fishing, and sporting goods equipment located in Vandalia, MO. Our company employs over 140 personnel to run our sales department, technology department and our 120,000+ square foot warehouse. From firearms to camping tents, we offer over 45,000 products from more than 300 manufacturers. Our products can be viewed on our website or in our catalog which has over 12,000 copies in circulation annually. We host two online shows a year and attend two major industry shows: the Outdoor Retailer Show - Summer Market
and the SHOT Show
Green Supply is committed to providing you with a variety of high quality products not found in big box stores. With our excellent customer service and competitive pricing, we can supply you the products and services you need to help expand your business.
Over the last couple of years, Green Supply has invested heavily in new warehouse space and automation equipment.
Color Coding - most orders are processed paperlessly, but rush orders are printed on various colors of paper to make sure rush orders are processed first.
Picking - Orders are picked with WiFi enabled Android-based hand scanners. We scan each item we pick to make sure each item is picked quickly and accurately.
Carousels - Product carousels help us pull products faster for you. The carousel brings the item to the puller for maximum efficiency.
Sorting - Orders are delivered via conveyor to the shipping department. That way our pullers can stay in their picking zone.
Cubiscan - We use a sophisticated device called a Cubiscan to measure the length, width, and height of an order.
That information is sent to a packsize machine.
Packsize - The Packsize is an amazing device that takes raw cardboard and
makes a perfect size box based on the dimensions that the cubiscan measured.
Once the box is cut to size, we glue the edge and send it down the line.
The Perfect Box - The advantage of this is that the resulting box is the perfect size for the item. This system reduces
packing material and helps keep shipping costs low.
In 1967, Green Supply was a small family owned business selling everything from toys and tools to sporting goods. For the first 13 years, Green Supply was open to the general public. In the early 80s, it was decided that if business were to continue to grow, a more aggressive approach would be necessary. In 1982, Green Supply ran its first ad in a national trade publication offering products for sale to the trade industry as a wholesaler. From that moment on, our goal was to expand nationally as a wholesale distributor.
- Sefore 1967 - Sold out of home to the general public
- 1967 - Original building built
- 1969 - 1st building
- 1982 - First ad in a national trade publication as a wholesaler
- 1984 - Added warehouse to 1st building
- 1995 - Added office space
- 2006 - 2nd warehouse added 8,700 ft2
- 2009 - Expanded shipping
- 2011 - Warehouse automation (added 2 product carousels) and 3rd warehouse (52,000 ft2)
- 2012 - Expanded workforce, it & data department moved to 2nd warehouse
- 2013 - Added second gunsafe and 4th warehouse (20,000 ft2) and added 3rd carousel
- 2015 - Added 5th warehouse and new receiving department building.
- 2016 - Moved to paperless picking and a conveyor system for picking efficiency
- Dropshipping for our dealers to their customer
- No minimum case pack or quantity requirements
- Quantity discounts for bulk purchasing
- Technological advancements to launch qualified dealers onto the web
- Full stocking dealer advantages
- Selective pay methods including electronic banking
- Advanced education on product knowledge
- Sales staff that stays up to date on product knowledge and takes your account personally
- Orders over $500 can qualify for free freight (AK and HI are excluded)
- Discounted air shipping via UPS
- "Just Arrived" inventory available at your fingertips via the internet
- Each account managed personally by a sales representative
- Notification of specials
- Order status notification
- Wish List
- Downloadable inventory, pictures and descriptions
- Ammo Finder, which sorts ammo by caliber for faster searches
- Technological advancements to customize the dealers needs
- Top 100 Selling Items available on website
- Shipping methods of UPS, USPS, or truck line
- Item Intelligence Bulletins, which keep you up to date and automatically notify you of product changes
- Sales and Promotion
- Manufacturer rebates
- In-house programmers
- And much more...
We can help you supply your customer with all of their outdoor needs under one roof.